Book Babes Book Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book Babes Book Club

Grab a cup of coffee (or tea), kick up your feet and stay awhile. Here we'll discuss books, life happenings, and whatever else tickles our fancy. I'm glad you stopped by!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules for Membership

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
janetteplatter
Admin
janetteplatter

Rules for Membership Empty
PostSubject: Rules for Membership   Rules for Membership Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:47 pm

1. Girls rule, boys drool. No boys allowed! Very Happy
2. You must personally know at least one person in the group.
3. Label your posts with "SPOILER ALERT" if you think it would spoil the ending for someone who hasn't finished the book yet.

We will change books every month. The old forum posts will still be available if you didn't feel like you got a chance to talk about it enough. You may certainly invite your other girlfriends to join this group. The more, the merrier!

If there are other discussion forums you'd like to see (i.e.: movie discussions, pinterest finds, other books you may be reading, etc.) please let me know and I will create one! I'm just starting small for now until I get an idea of how many people will be joining.

I hope this will be as fun for everyone else as I'm hoping it will be for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bookbabes.board-directory.net
StephLeeO

PostSubject: Permissions to post not open on April book forums...   Rules for Membership Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:59 am

Hey Mz. Moderator-Platter... Can you open the form permissions so I can post about the April book... Or maybe I'm missing something? (quite possible... I'm new to this type of forum!)

p.s.... I'm really not one for emoticons or whatever they're called but I feel compelled to add this to the post: farao
Back to top Go down
janetteplatter
Admin
janetteplatter

PostSubject: Re: Rules for Membership   Rules for Membership Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:48 am

Haha. The emoticons on this forum are hilarious. lol!

Umm..... I'll check the permissions but there should just be a link at the top and bottom of a thread that says "reply" or on the main page of a section... "new topic"

sorry! If I don't get to it today, we can look at it together on Sunday. Smile

EDIT:
Hey-o! I think I fixed it. Are they all like that??
Back to top Go down
https://bookbabes.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules for Membership   Rules for Membership Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules for Membership
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Book Babes Book Club :: Book Club Info & Current Book Discussion :: Polls & Forum Info-
Jump to: